Research Assistants

The Affective Science & Health Lab is often looking for thoughtful and hard working undergraduates or post-graduates who have a passion for science and interest in emotion research. Undergraduates may work in the lab as volunteers or, upon availability, as independent study students. If you are interested in a research position, please contact Dr. Ford (Brett.Ford[at] with a statement describing your interest in the lab, your resume/CV, and an informal copy of your university transcripts. 

Graduate Students

Dr. Ford is considering graduate students for the Fall 2020.
Click here for more information about the application process of the Department of Psychology.